Monday, December 18, 2017

The NHL & the Impact That Changed Me - Doug Smith




When I broke my neck and suffered a spinal cord injury I became conscious for the first time in my life. I began to document my very strange journey from the beginning in leg braces as a child, to the unlikely rise to the NHL by 18 years old, to the emotional and physical impacts that would change me forever.

Thriving in Transition and my latest book, The Trauma Code are now in Canada's National Parliamentary Library and are having a positive impact around the world. 




If you are searching for competitive advantage and/or improving your ability to get better, System 438 was built to help. It supported by neuroscience as a tool for your brain and endorsed by mainstream medicine as a supplement to professional health care. 

System 438 is simple to use and is endorsed by hundreds of people and organizations. It is easily personalized for use by you and/or your management teams in an online program called Your High Performance Playbook

It is so, so important that we are aware that the human brain cannot distinguish between RECOVERY and PERFORMANCE. The system used to recover from trauma and to achieve high levels of performance is the same system to our brain.

Your feedback is always welcomed. 

Health, happiness and prosperity to you and your family.

Doug Smith, Author of The Trauma Code
System 438 Online Course, Powered by Doug Smith Performance




No comments:

Post a Comment